Ragnarok
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ragnarok

ffxi

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is the server still working?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MyTrueSelf

Is the server still working? Empty
PostSubject: Is the server still working?   Is the server still working? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:32 pm

Yeah there's problems, can't sign on. I realize I wasn't here for an insanely long time, but... ehhhh thought I'd try playing now and doesn't work
Back to top Go down
canadian77

PostSubject: Re: Is the server still working?   Is the server still working? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:39 am

yea i wasn't playing for a while and i wanted to play yesterday but i couldn't sign in to? im not sure if the server is down. is the ip address still 12.139.44.207 ? i realy like this server
Back to top Go down
MyTrueSelf

PostSubject: Re: Is the server still working?   Is the server still working? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:15 am

That's the adress that I use, but whenever I try to log in with MXI or any other thing, boom
"You could be logged in!"
And even when I remotely type in my account name and password, same message pops up again
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is the server still working?   Is the server still working? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:53 am

sorry about that u all can log in now
Back to top Go down
https://ragnarok1.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the server still working?   Is the server still working? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is the server still working?
Page 1 of 1