Ragnarok
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ragnarok

ffxi

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NPCs not working

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MyTrueSelf

NPCs not working Empty
PostSubject: NPCs not working   NPCs not working Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:13 am

NOTICE: This isn't me mocking this server or anything. Of all the servers that I've been to, this one's the best, so even if this takes time, I'm ok with that. I'm just writing this to give notes as to what doesn't work (if this is the wrong section to post, sorry)

21st October 2013:
CORRECTED:
-Promyvion-Mea- I've entered it and beaten it
-Adoulin teleport- Yeah, the thing in Lower Jeuno now does teleport you to Adoulin, so this is fixed
-Promyvion Dem- The main Cermet gate in the hall of transcendence now works, thank you!
-Promiathia Mission - "The Lost City",The Walnut Door now works, thank you.
& Adoulin teleport
-Lure of the Wildcat (Jeuno) - this works and I did get to Aht Uhrgan!

FALSE ALARM:
-San d'Oria 5-1- I've made reports about Halver not responding to conversations at all, which led me to believe that he's broken. Now I've read the mission's actual walkthrough and... you're supposed to talk with the Sandy embassy in Jeuno first, I did and now the mission continues, WHOOPS

STILL BROKEN:
-San d'Oria 8-2- I found that clicking on one ??? in the Temple keeps giving me broken keys, infinitely. However even if I click 3 times or more, clicking on the right gate does nothing.
-ZM4 - None of the paintings do anything!
-Aht Uhrgan - First Mission with delivering things to stagging points still doesn't work.
-Bastok Mines - the ah doesn't seem to work, I get disconnected whenever I use the auction house, but only in that city section.

Again, this is just me trying to help, ok? No rush, no demands, just pointing out stuff for the possible future.

Last edited by MyTrueSelf on Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:33 am; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : More Updates)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

NPCs not working Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPCs not working   NPCs not working Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:23 pm

we will look in to them 2
Back to top Go down
https://ragnarok1.forumotion.com
Tidus
Administraion
Tidus

NPCs not working Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPCs not working   NPCs not working Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:18 pm

MyTrueSelf wrote:
NOTICE: This isn't me mocking this server or anything. Of all the servers that I've been to, this one's the best, so even if this takes time, I'm ok with that. I'm just writing this to give notes as to what doesn't work (if this is the wrong section to post, sorry)

15th September 2013:
CORRECTED:
-Lure of the Wildcat- I couldn't finish it, and it still doesn't work, but that is pointless now since now we've got the teleporter to Jeuno and from there we can warp to both Adoulin and Aht Uhrgan, so I consider this problem solved

FALSE ALARM:
-San d'Oria 5-1- I've made reports about Halver not responding to conversations at all, which led me to believe that he's broken. Now I've read the mission's actual walkthrough and... you're supposed to talk with the Sandy embassy in Jeuno first, I did and now the mission continues, WHOOPS

STILL BROKEN:
-Promyvion Dem- The main Cermet gate in the hall of transcendence (or whatever it was called) still launches no cutscene and instead just opens up.
-Aht Uhrgan- Surprisingly I did get a mission there, which is the best result I had on a private server, but once I tried bringing the supplies to a stagging point, there was no reaction. WELL this isn't THAT important, mostly just did it because I had nothing better to do and tried it.

Again, this is just me trying to help, ok? No rush, no demands, just pointing out stuff for the possible future.
I do appreciate reports on whats working and whats not.. Helps to get problems fixed.. Dem is fixed now some of the other things you mentions are things Darkstar are still working on and i try to fix when i can see the problem. Thx for the report and the compliment to server.
Back to top Go down
MyTrueSelf

NPCs not working Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPCs not working   NPCs not working Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:06 am

There, that seems nice Smile Sorry that I didn't check before, I was busy.
Back to top Go down
MyTrueSelf

NPCs not working Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPCs not working   NPCs not working Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:14 am

More updates, I tried checking all and this is what I goit
Back to top Go down
Tidus
Administraion
Tidus

NPCs not working Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPCs not working   NPCs not working Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:01 pm

MyTrueSelf wrote:

5th October 2013:
CORRECTED:
-Lure of the Wildcat- I couldn't finish it, and it still doesn't work, but that is pointless now since now we've got the teleporter to Jeuno and from there we can warp to both Adoulin and Aht Uhrgan, so I consider this problem solved
-Promyvion Dem- The main Cermet gate in the hall of transcendence now works, thank you!
-Promiathia Mission - "The Lost City",The Walnut Door now works, thank you.

FALSE ALARM:

STILL BROKEN:
-San d'Oria 8-2- I found that clicking on one ??? in the Temple keeps giving me broken keys, infinitely. However even if I click 3 times or more, clicking on the right gate does nothing.
-ZM4 - None of the paintings do anything!
-Aht Uhrgan & Adoulin teleport- There was the problem with stagging points, but I can't even check that out given how because the 2 NPCs in Jeuno don't teleport anymore.

Some of the npc's were fixed so i changed where you teleport from. Waypoint in lower Jeuno across from ah, teleports to west Adoulin, boat to WG works so didn't put that teleport back in but i still might later. And waypoint in west Adoulin will teleport back to Jeuno
Back to top Go down
MyTrueSelf

NPCs not working Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPCs not working   NPCs not working Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:14 am

I checked things again, still broken. Not that it really matters or anything, I'm busy with school
Back to top Go down
compmike19

NPCs not working Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPCs not working   NPCs not working Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:33 am

I'm going to get with Tidus to give an updated npc list, it's an ongoing process, but many are getting fixed.
Back to top Go down
MyTrueSelf

NPCs not working Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPCs not working   NPCs not working Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:13 pm

Oh gee, I almost forgot about this. Didn't play in ages, so much work with college, but I would probably test this out sometime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NPCs not working Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPCs not working   NPCs not working Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NPCs not working
Page 1 of 1