Ragnarok
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ragnarok

ffxi

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bug Report 11-6/11-7

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Altreer1

Bug Report 11-6/11-7 Empty
PostSubject: Bug Report 11-6/11-7   Bug Report 11-6/11-7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:42 am

Hello there, I just wanted to make a bug report that I have encountered thus far in my travels.

So far my only real problem is that San d'Oria mission 2-3 freezes on the BCNM fight at the end, if you take the Bastok>Windurst path. It freezes during the cutscene, seemingly because the NPCs that are meant to appear during the cutscene do not. Taking advice from Yuna I have attempted to change my character in various ways to see if it can be used as a work around, from removing, adding, switching equipment and levels. Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

Furthermore I also wanted to make mention that a good deal of the mythic weapons are not on the Auction House. As I discussed with Tidus the other day Nirvana was missing from the list. As I continue looking through many more are likewise not on there, from RDM Mythic, DRG Mythic, PLD Mythic, etc. Just wanted to give you the heads up.

Kind regards,
Altreer
Back to top Go down
Tidus
Administraion
Tidus

PostSubject: Re: Bug Report 11-6/11-7   Bug Report 11-6/11-7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:08 am

Altreer1 wrote:
Hello there, I just wanted to make a bug report that I have encountered thus far in my travels.

So far my only real problem is that San d'Oria mission 2-3 freezes on the BCNM fight at the end, if you take the Bastok>Windurst path. It freezes during the cutscene, seemingly because the NPCs that are meant to appear during the cutscene do not. Taking advice from Yuna I have attempted to change my character in various ways to see if it can be used as a work around, from removing, adding, switching equipment and levels. Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

Furthermore I also wanted to make mention that a good deal of the mythic weapons are not on the Auction House. As I discussed with Tidus the other day Nirvana was missing from the list. As I continue looking through many more are likewise not on there, from RDM Mythic, DRG Mythic, PLD Mythic, etc. Just wanted to give you the heads up.

Kind regards,
Altreer
I added the Myth Weapons you mentioned.. And ;looking at files for that 2-3 mission seems like i rem doing it with no prob but some files may have changed since then. could try doing it in a diff order
Back to top Go down
Altreer1

PostSubject: Re: Bug Report 11-6/11-7   Bug Report 11-6/11-7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:00 am

Further adding to today's report:

Scholar stratagems are bugged, they only appear when you level up, and disappear when you change zones/switch 'Arts'
Also, the SCH AF quests appear to be bugged, and therefore you cannot do the limit break quest for SCH, making it stuck at level 75.
Back to top Go down
Altreer1

PostSubject: Re: Bug Report 11-6/11-7   Bug Report 11-6/11-7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:27 am

Actually that was my fault, SCH can level up to 99.
Back to top Go down
compmike19

PostSubject: Re: Bug Report 11-6/11-7   Bug Report 11-6/11-7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:31 am

Cutscenes may be broke due to all the NPCs shifting IDs, verifying all IDs is an ongoing process. Stratagems I can look into.
Back to top Go down
Gernamyn

PostSubject: Re: Bug Report 11-6/11-7   Bug Report 11-6/11-7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:40 pm

While not game-breaking by any stretch, the NM Deadly Dodo doesn't *appear* to spawn lol
It really could be I just never waited long enough, but I've popped on quite a few times to no avail.
Just some random thing to throw out there lol

-Gernamyn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bug Report 11-6/11-7   Bug Report 11-6/11-7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bug Report 11-6/11-7
Page 1 of 1