Ragnarok
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ragnarok

ffxi

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Job Stability Reporting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Altreer1

Job Stability Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Job Stability Reporting   Job Stability Reporting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 11:27 pm

Hey there.

I've decided to make it my mission to work on as many jobs as possible, playing as a casual player would, to detect and report any problems or abnormalities with jobs. Not so much I feel these can be fixed without the DarkStar Project Team working on Core, but more to show others how jobs will play. This will be an updating list as I level and play jobs. Note: Most merit point enhancements do not work, so I am not going to spend the time examining each one individually.

Red Mage

Job Stability: Stable/Normal Gameplay
Major Problems: No major problems with job spells and abilities. All 75+ Spells and Abilities appear functional.
Spell Bugs: A few of the spells seem unaffected by the 'Fast Cast' trait, and on other jobs these spells seem to cast slower (e.g. Aquaveil)
Job Ability Bugs: None, Composure, Convert, Chainspell, and Saboteur all work properly. All sword weapon skills work.

Scholar

Job Stability: Slightly Unstable/Working but Lacking Main Features
Major Problems: Stratagems do not work properly, depleting the main capacities of SCH
Spell Bugs: No major spell bugs found other than mislabeling of effects of 'Weather' spells in the chat log. Klimaform spell works but uses incorrect casting animations. All other SCH specific spells function as intended.
Job Ability Bugs: Tabula Rasa non-functional for stratagems. Stratagems themselves do not appear while under effect of 'Arts' unless leveling up. Most strategems will function fine once they appear unless zoning, changing 'Arts', or using 'Addendum: Black/Addendum: White'. Other than leveling up no current way to make stratagems appear in Job Ability list.

Summoner

Job Stability: Stable/Working but Lacking Minor Features
Major Problems: Diabolos does not have any blood-pact abilities, Astral Flow non-functional, Spirits do not cast spells but only attack
Spell Bugs: All SMN spells except Odin summon the avatar/spirit, even Alexander can be summoned w/o Astral Flow.
Job Ability Bugs: Diabolos has no blood pact rage or ward. Diabolos can only attack physically. Some of Carbuncle's ward spells are non-functioning. Fenrir, along with the 6 main avatars function perfectly for all attacks/buffs. Alexander can be summoned, but acts like Diabolos only doing physical attacks and no blood pact abilities like Perfect Defense. Elemental Siphon, Mana Cede, and Avatar's Favor does not work.

Dragoon

Job Stability: Stable/Cosmetic Errors
Major Problems: None
Job Ability Bugs: Soul Jump and Spirit Jump are functional but they use the incorrect attack animation. Same goes for Dragon Breaker. Otherwise the job abilities work as intended.

White Mage

Job Stability Stable/Lacking Some Functions/Spells
Major Problems: Job trait Divine Veil does not function, nor does Afflatus Misery.
Spell Bugs: Auspice can cast but does not create the enchantment. Esuna works on the caster but not on other party members.
Job Bugs: Divine Veil is not in the job trait list, so therefore cannot be used with Divine Seal. Afflatus Misery does not work at all.

That's it so far. As I keep going through jobs I'll update this post.
Back to top Go down
compmike19

Job Stability Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Stability Reporting   Job Stability Reporting Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:48 am

Keep posting please and thanks. Will look into these issues and report back, thanks. No time to post a full reply atm, off to work lol :0
Back to top Go down

Job Stability Reporting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ragnarok :: Server Discussion :: Server Details-
Jump to: