Ragnarok
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ragnarok

ffxi

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chocobo NPC crash

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MyTrueSelf

Chocobo NPC crash Empty
PostSubject: Chocobo NPC crash   Chocobo NPC crash Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:38 am

I've tried using the Chocobos in Bastok and no matter whom I talk to, the game crashes for me. Just wondering what that's about

But while I'm at it, I tried completing the whole Lure of the Wildcat quest, but the NPC in sandy won't let me finish it. Just figured I'd mention it while I'm at it. I underline that this is no extreme issue that has to be fixed as fast as possible. I'm just mentioning it, ok?
Back to top Go down
Tidus
Administraion
Tidus

Chocobo NPC crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocobo NPC crash   Chocobo NPC crash Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 5:43 pm

MyTrueSelf wrote:
I've tried using the Chocobos in Bastok and no matter whom I talk to, the game crashes for me. Just wondering what that's about

But while I'm at it, I tried completing the whole Lure of the Wildcat quest, but the NPC in sandy won't let me finish it. Just figured I'd mention it while I'm at it. I underline that this is no extreme issue that has to be fixed as fast as possible. I'm just mentioning it, ok?

KK thank you i will look into those and see what i can do..
Back to top Go down
Tidus
Administraion
Tidus

Chocobo NPC crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocobo NPC crash   Chocobo NPC crash Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:07 pm

Tidus wrote:
MyTrueSelf wrote:

KK thank you i will look into those and see what i can do..

Fixed Chocobo stable ppl
Back to top Go down
MyTrueSelf

Chocobo NPC crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocobo NPC crash   Chocobo NPC crash Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:22 am

Works now, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chocobo NPC crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocobo NPC crash   Chocobo NPC crash Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chocobo NPC crash
Page 1 of 1