Ragnarok
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ragnarok

ffxi

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clutar

PostSubject: log in error   log in error Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 6:37 pm

can only one person be on the server because my brother in logged in and I get stuck on the downloading data screen saying I cant log in with error 3001 or 3007 whatever.. im just curious on how many people can be online at once.. THANKS!
Back to top Go down
nasser

PostSubject: Re: log in error   log in error Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:52 am

omg if this real 1 by 1 to enter server ><
Back to top Go down
Clutar

PostSubject: Re: log in error   log in error Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:24 am

Well this is what I see . I log in and only me is on server then ill see a character on the search world named rowan and one named mimi I try to say hi but the message gets sent back to me then I zone to find them in the area they are in but cant I even yell in that area saying hi with no response then I told my brother about this server because we used to play on fantasy world but they knocked down the exp rate to 5x and I was logged in waiting on him but he got stuck on downloading data then I logged off and after ten minutes he logged in but then I couldn't so im guessing only one or two people can be on server at a time.. maybe its a port problem or something. ..
Back to top Go down
nasser

PostSubject: Re: log in error   log in error Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:58 am

this character name rowan for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Clutar

PostSubject: Re: log in error   log in error Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:01 am

Yeah I tried contacting u in game but couldnt shout at u nor find u in nsandy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: log in error   log in error Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ragnarok :: Server Discussion :: Server Details-
Jump to: